After trying to meet up for days, it finally happened on Sunday. Each of us, for some reason, had been actually putting in an effort to see the other, but our timing was always off... Which seems to be the story of us.
We decided that a day on my patio with some beers would be good, even though I don't get any sun due to trees. He asked 'What's so special about your patio then?' Absolutely nothing. It's just mine.
For four hours we sat there, just drinking beers and talking. There was a lot of reminiscing, me telling him about times when he was a douche and I wanted to punch him. But I tried to make it up with nice stories, he looked like he was getting a bit hurt by the douche stories. 'Surely', I said, 'there must have been a time when you didn't like me, maybe hated me a little bit?' He looked at me in thought, head tilted to the side, until finally his head did a little shake and a 'Noo..' popped out of his mouth.
Well I tried.
Quite opposite of hating me, he actually really liked me at one point, and wanted to take it a step further, he finally decided to tell me. But when he messaged me, I freaked out on him. I completely remember that day. I was so angry at him, always popping in and out of my life whenever he felt like it. I thought that he was just coming to me looking for sex. How was I supposed to know that he actually did care about me enough to consider a relationship?
After beers and talking, we realized we were cold and hungry, so we ordered pizza and moved inside. I put on Casablanca, because he had never seen it, and I had a craving for an old movie.
We ended up cuddling. He asked if I wanted to, and obviously I'm not going to say no. We watched it and didn't fall asleep, surprisingly. Almost as soon as it was over, I turned to face him to see how he liked the movie, and just burrowed into him, to get as much as I could out of this. Who knows if we'll cuddle again? I wanted to soak it up.
I walked him to the door, and when he went to give me a hug, he ended up picking me up, so I, in turn, wrapped my legs around him. Even after I unwrapped my legs, he still held on to me. Eventually he put me down, and went in for a kiss, but I turned my head and accepted it on my cheek. Then he took my hands, went in again, and kissed me softly on the lips.
'There, did you like that?' he said in a half joking voice.
And I did. I really, truly did.
No comments:
Post a Comment