Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pushing Me Away

The days are all confusing, now. Am I in a relationship? Do I want to be in a relationship? Do I even care anymore?

All the answers are yes, but are they really? I am in a relationship, I do want to be with him, and I do love him. But I'm feeling so hurt these days, I think it would be easier to run. And OF COURSE it's easier to run, but I'm so determined not to do that.

But I'm starting to think that is what I should and need to do. He's not sure what he wants, responding to texts is becoming a difficult thing for him (yet I see him online Facebook), and I'm just feeling all around neglected.

I saw him the other day, and it was just like normal. He was attentive, he was talking to me about his day, asking about my day, he was passionate, actually coming up to me and just passionately kissing and holding me. The next day, he texted me in the morning, to see how I was. However, I didn't hear from him until later that night.

He says he wants in, he just wants space. I'm tired of making excuses for him, so I'm just sitting back, letting him go through his feelings and figure out what he wants.

But, my biggest question is, when does it turn from 'running' to 'admitting defeat'?

No comments: