I still see you sometimes, whether you're by yourself, or with your new girl.
The thought of talking to you would never cross my mind.
The friends we talked about becoming will never happen, Could never be.
Because the days you held me in your arms, whenever I felt the your lips upon mine,
All of the great moments we shared will never leave my memory.
They're imprinted forever, just like my love.
I hope that you're happier now. That she can give you what I never could.
Fulfill your every need. Not leaving you somewhat empty.
I hope that you're happier now. But that doesn't mean I miss you any less.
I'll always hope for you to come back to me. Although I'll understand if you don't.
I just want you to know, that I do love you.
As much as I have since the beginning.
I hope that you're happier now.
I know that you may not be my boomerang, you may not be my love.
But my heart refuses to accept it.
When it caves, and I know it to be true ... I'll be at a loss for words.
No comments:
Post a Comment