Today, I almost went crazy bitch on my boss. I think she knew it, too. I think she secretly enjoys pissing me off. I'm trying to kick that so-called "nasty habit" of smoking. I quite enjoy it, a lot. Gives me something to do, I meet new people all the time because of it. It's almost like drinking. Drinking *and* smoking can get you to meet a lot of people. But I digress..
I'm the youngest person at my work, which is a fucking chore in itself. Here I am, little 21 year old me, and everyone else is 45+. Some of them are okay, don't get me wrong. I joke around with quite a few of them, all the time. But sometimes it can be awkward. For instance, my 70ish year old boss makes a joke that I'm bitchy because I'm not smoking, and my boyfriend is gone so I haven't had sex. Just. Plain. Awkward. I didn't know what to say to that, so I just said nothing, just a little laugh. She walked away a few moments later. I wish I didn't have to work with females, sometimes. Or, if my boss didn't have to be older than my grandma. She looks like she's just going to fall over and die any day. She smokes about a pack a day, and for some weird reason, there is always alcohol in the fridge. She loves her coffee in the morning...
So the other weekend I went to a club with a few friends. Now, I'm not one for clubbing, usually, but the boyfriend is out of town. So I will frolic among the young people like most of my friends do these days! It was actually quite a blast. Most of my friends are quite the drinkers, which is probably why I don't see them very much. I live with my boyfriend, and he hates people. I don't know how I became the girl that sits at home with her boyfriend all the time. But I think that it needs to stop.
I had so much fucking fun dancing at that club. My friend and I were just dancing away, and we're both good looking girls, if I do say so myself. We had a group of guys around us, constantly trying to dance with us. They probably all thought that we were lesbians, since we would only dance with each other. Hehe. I did end up dancing with one guy. This guy that I used to be in love with. Because not only was he there, but he was the reason that my friend and I went. He invited us, I think he knew the ball and chain was out. My friend is all for me breaking up with my boyfriend, seeing as how she is single and hates my boyfriend. So, of course, she was all for the going out. Especially with him. We ended up staying the night at his house, seeing as how we missed the last skytrain home. Oops. That's what happens when you drink and get on the dance floor!
So, what was supposed to be a 'goodbye night' to the man I was in love with and still kind of have feelings for, may have turned into something more. Turns out my best friend and his best friend have the hots for each other. Looks like we might be seeing each other a lot more. Why am I excited about this?
Is it sad when the highlight of your day is when you're favourite courier (who flexes his muscles every time he steps out of the elevator for you) notices that you got your hair highlighted?
My boyfriend has been gone for almost two weeks. I've never lived on my own, all by myself. These two weeks are the closest I've ever gotten. And I already enjoy being single more than any girl I've ever met. I've enjoyed these past two weeks more than I ever thought I would. I miss being single. I miss partying. I miss my boyfriend, as well. I miss the sex, my goodness. But what do I miss more? I don't even know anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment