Went out partying last night. Doesn't seem that different than any other night, but oh it was.
N is still seeing B, and it was his birthday party last night. L was there. Hahahaha. The night before, N and I met this random Aussie guy, and we met up with him yesterday again for some more partying. We decided to bring him along to fuck with L's head. Turns out that we didn't even need to do that, however. His ex was there, and he's obviously still hung up on her. He didn't even talk to me the entire night, which kiind of sucked. The only time he really talked to me was after I got off the dance floor with his brother, and he said, "How was the dance?". Oh, did I mention that his brother was there? Another reason why I didn't need random Aussie guy. Turns out his brother is soo much nicer than he is, and as soon as we got there he bought me a drink. And we danced like all night. And, when someone is fondling me, I just kind of want to kiss them. Yes, fondling. I don't mean the normal dance kind, he was literally fondling my breasts. He's just like his brother in one way: we're dancing, and he was giving me a back massage. Hahahaha. No complaining here, I love massages. Then he would move his hand up my neck and just grab my hair and pull it back a bit. He was kissing me on the head. Man, those brothers are just womanizers!
Good thing he lives on the other side of the country. No worry about seeing him for a long time. Sweet.
But then the night took a turn for the worst. N left with B. I told her to. It was his birthday, they really like each other, and I knew that she wanted to go home with him. So, I told her to leave, not bothering to let her know that I had no way of getting home. Hahaha. Ended up talking to the ex, he came and picked me up. I have no idea how this happened, I really don't remember. I was so god damn drunk last night that I have no idea. I remember waiting for him to come and get me. L and B's friend, M just turned up, and waited with me. He's a great guy. I should really get his number and thank him for that. He's a nice guy. A bit of a starer, but a good guy. L's friends are all really nice. Except for him. G, his brother, told me that he's the worse of the two. "I just don't do relationships. It's my thing." Who says that? Hahahaha. Hooking up with people that aren't from here are just awesome. I wonder if L is mad at me for doing this. Oh well. He shouldn't be mad at me. He doesn't care about me. B told me. I'm glad he told me. L doesn't give two shits about me. I know this, but for some reason I just can't believe it. N tells me otherwise, maybe that's why. But if his best friend tells me, then I have to believe it.
His brother is fucking hot, though. Hotter than him. And a good kisser. Good thing he lives far away. I might be tempted for him to become my new fuck buddy. Speaking of which, I think I may need to find one. I'm going to get pretty horny without a boyfriend now. I need something to do. Someone will do. Hahahahahaa.
Last night with the ex was fucking awkward, however. We didn't talk the whole way home. Except for when I told him that he was going the wrong way. Then he got mad at me, and even more quiet. That doesn't even make sense, how can someone get more quiet?
I woke up drunk this morning. Maybe that's my problem. My whole day is fucked since I woke up drunk. At least I'm not hung over. Yay for Tylenol! I have a bit of a stomach ache, however, and I forgot my Pepto. I think I would die without that shit. So delicious. That's right, I love the taste of Pepto.
No comments:
Post a Comment