Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Laser Canon Deth Sentence


Oops, long time no post. Lots has happened! Oh golly, me!

Halloween: Went to a bar with my cousin. We just sat at the bar, the two of us, talking. It was different. Until this fellow came along, dressed up as Thing 1. I had no idea what he looked like, but he seemed really nice and funny, etc, so we exchange numbers. He wanted to me to go to a party, but my cousin wanted to go home, so I did as well. I sent him a text telling him so, and we started texting a little bit, and he tried calling. It was horrible when he tried calling, because normally I would have answered his call, but I was kind of hanging out with L.

The whole week after we met he wanted to meet me, take me out for drinks, but I was sickly, so I was unable to. Awesomely enough, after I was all better, he still wanted to meet me. We hung out, went to a few pubs, then ended up at his place, because my roomie (my boo) wasn't answering her phone, so I wasn't sure if she had left the chain on or not. I found out the next day that the chain was indeed off, and I could have gone home. He was glad that I didn't though, hahaaha.

It seems to be going pretty good with him. We chat almost every day, he likes to call me when he's on his way home from work, and yesterday he stopped by my place, because it's right on his way home from work. Yeah makeout sessions in the car! I felt like I was in high school again. Except this time, it's with an older guy who drives a Jaguar, and not his parents mini van. Hells yeah.

L is out of the picture now. When he found out that I was seeing someone (how I don't know), he told me that he didn't want to be a part of it. I told him that I didn't ask him to, and what did it matter, since we were just friends. He hasn't talked to me since. Oh well. I don't need anymore of his drama. He needs to get the sand out of his vagina and grow up. So many mind games, so much drama, I have no patience for it.

I was supposed to be moving out with N at the end of this month. But I have decided not to. Why? Because I'm all over the map and can't make up my fucking mind. I'm going to be moving into an apartment close to my boo hopefully, so we can still hang out and watch the hockey games together. I'm worried about getting lonely, so I'll have her close by. :)

Needless to say, N isn't too happy. She's been saying that I'm lazy, and not putting enough effort into moving out with her. I guess I just never really wanted to move to her parts. Or maybe it's because L is out of my life again, and I hope to keep it that way. If I live close to him, with his best friends girlfriend, my chances of seeing him rise. I don't like those chances.

I hate Thing 1's name. I have never used his real name before, not even with my friends. He's even in my phone as Thing 1. He has the same name of my uncle who passed away a little over a year ago, and it still hurts to think of it. I made him introduce himself to my friends so I wouldn't have to say his name. This is why I like to date guys who have weird names; so it isn't awkward in any way. I hope he doesn't realize that I don't use his name! Hahaha.

I got my back tattoo touched up and redone. It looks so amazing now. The flower pops, the tribal is much darker, and it hurts like a bitch. Now that I finally have this one finished, I can get started on my next one: a cherry blossom tree on the left side of my back, with it branching out onto my left arm. It will be amazing, and it will hurt even more. Oh, the joys.

No comments: