I don't remember the last time I had such a horrible week at work. So many things are going wrong.
It started with BossLady breaking her hip on the weekend, and so she's out for at least this week, as she's getting surgery, then who knows when she'll be able to come back into work. Her retired husband was joking about how he's going to have to bring her to work in a wheelchair every day, because she's going crazy not being at work.
Many other things are going wrong, but they aren't worth mentioning. Just a whole bunch of small things adding up.
Then today, when I went for McDonald's (because I'm all about the healthy food), three people budged in front of me! Three! I mean, I know that I'm small and everything, but I need to eat, too. I just blared my Dethklok even louder.
Sometimes I blare my music really loud, and don't care about other people. I'm rude like that, yeah. When the person sitting next to me is basically sitting on top of me, I blare it. I'll teach you to leave me no room. Again, I know that I'm small and everything, but still. My ass isn't that small, move the fuck over.
I moved into my place last weekend. It's kind of nice to be all alone. I just wish that I had a TV or computer. My phone has a wicked data plan, so I just sit on MSN all night chatting with my friends, and I could browse the internet. But I can't watch anything. I just sit there, listening to music.
I recently banned myself from listening to Marilyn Manson. I started hearing things, I swear it. I love him, but his music makes me go crazy. Such a shame.
L and I are talking again, and we hung out a lot on the weekend. I spent the night at his place on Friday, then he just assumed that he was going to be helping me move (surprised the hell out of me), then on Sunday we went to Ikea. I love Ikea so much. I was supposed to buy a book case, but it turns out that L has a entertainment unit at home that he's not using, basically brand new. Has enough room for my books, DVD's, and a TV. Hopefully I'll be getting a TV soon? And cable?
After L and I went to Ikea on Sunday, we just went back to my place and cuddled on my couch, while he tried to figured out how to decorate my house/where to put everything. I just let him do that, and got my cuddles. He's more girly in that way, I'm more manly. I don't decorate. I just put things places, I don't really care.
I'm going to go and pretend to work now. BossMan is pretty angry these days!
1 comment:
Maybe him figuring out how to decorate is his way of being attentive to you. It's cute, I think.
And I love Ikea too! I could spend hours in that store. Heck, I could get locked in that store and spend a weekend there and I wouldn't mind.
Post a Comment