How come when I see someone, he gets all mad and says, "Please don't string me along for fun". Just when I go on a date with someone. Then he doesn't talk to me for two weeks because he's all upset.
Yet, he goes and fools around with the ugly fat chick at his work. Tells his best friend, who is obviously going to tell his girlfriend, who is my best friend, and will obviously tell me. Because we're all a bunch of females who gossip.
He can fuck some chick, but I can't go on a date with someone? Really?
I will never understand boys.
Especially when they act like they have vaginas.
Wipe that sand out of your vag and grow up.
I told N that I needed to find a way to get back at him, because I'm immature like that.
She said, "Hey, his brother is going to be in town soon. Go make out with him. Right in front of him."
Now, I would never do that. That's just rude. Especially since I've made out with his brother before. Yes, his brother is hotter, nicer, sweeter, better, really. But do I really want to stoop to that level? Because of some guy who I just have "casual sex" with, as he put it?
Hrrmmmm.... I may just want toooo....
No comments:
Post a Comment