Sunday, March 18, 2012

Open Your Eyes

The day starts off at Pilot's hockey game. I had gone with Pilot, so I was just sitting in the rink, waiting for the game to start. He had given me a beer to drink, but since it's a crappy ice rink, there's no drinking. So I sat there, unopened beer in my purse crying to be opened, waiting for the others to get there. As soon as Bus got there, I got him to accompany me outside to have a cigarette and my beer. Hermy came shortly after, coming from just finishing his mid term which he's sure he's aced. He's walking up with his hands in pockets, and as soon as he's close to us, he whips out two beers, cracking the cans as he's walking, "Sup bitches!" he yells as he hands Bus a beer.

So Saint Patrick's day had begun.

Surprisingly, they won their hockey game, which was another cause of celebration for the day. We were celebrating my roommate finally leaving, Hermy acing his midterm, St. Patty's day, and the win of the hockey game. They had 9 players, including the goalie, last in the league playing the number one team in the league. Even the referee's were surprised. After a few more beers in parking lot, we all split up to drive over to Hermy's house to have a BBQ and get shitfaced before heading downtown to cause a ruckus.

And cause a ruckus we did.

There's now a video on facebook of STM getting wallet slapped, a favourite for Hermy, on the skytrain downtown. There was a food fight at the bar, which our friends worked at, and they weren't too pleased about. Hermy also had green food colouring, and was making EVERYTHING green. Our drinks, someone's poutine (which no one finished because it looked so disgusting), even random people's drinks as he was heading back from the bathroom. I ended up passing out on the cab ride back. I didn't get too drunk, which I'm proud of. I'm worried about getting drunk now. Between my stomach problems and my feelings for one of the guys, I'm trying to keep myself under control so nothing happens.

Hermy knows about my feelings for one of them. He said that he already knew. It's not obvious unless we're drinking, because we always end up making out. But last night, as I was somewhat sober all night, I noticed that we flirt a lot. All the way downtown, sitting at the bar, on the way back. Maybe it is just me, and he just goes along with it because he's hammered. I wonder if there's anything there.

When we got back to Hermy's, he said that we could have his bedroom. "Top drawer, Amdizzle", he said. STM and I laughed about it when we were laying in bed, his arms around me, faces so close to each other. I was all ready to go to sleep, but then something in me said "Go for it", and so I did. I kissed him. But, damnit, Hermy's bed was so squeaky I was scared of moving. I don't know if Hermy thought we were actually going to have sex in his bed, but we didn't. We've been fooling around for more than a year, but I just won't have sex with someone unless we're dating.

It's easy to rip your clothes off and sleep with whomever; what's hard is having self control, which leads to self respect.

I talked to Hermy about it the next day, and he thought that he would be a good wingman. For both of us, because it's been so long for me, and STM, except for sleeping with his ex, which I don't think people approve of. He also did it because he knows that I like STM.

I hope that something comes of it.

No comments: