Monday, April 23, 2012

She's Not There

After a night of drinking, sometimes even the same night if I didn't drink too much, I will go over the night and think to myself, "Oh, maybe THAT'S why I'm single."

For instance, my constant manly burping. I know that it's a normal thing, everyone does it, especially when drinking beer. However, apparently some people don't feel the same as me and my friends.

But I think the biggest is when I tell a guy that I will not sleep with him. I do this for two reasons.

1. Because I won't, and if thats what he is after, he can still have a chance to get it.

2. As a reminder to myself. It has been a looong time, and I'm so close to breaking my rule.

But maybe that scares a guy away. A guy I met on the weekend may be the type that got scared, I highly doubt that I will hear from him.

After I went to bed, he tried to get his friends car keys so he could drive home. So, I don't think I really care if I don't hear from him.

No comments: