Tuesday, September 29, 2009

In The Water I Am Beautiful



It's a Tuesday afternoon, and BossLady is gone. BossMan is also gone. This means that I can sit around and do nothing even more so today. I have some time sheets on my desk to make it look like I'm doing work. I hope it fools everyone.

On Friday night, hung out with N. It was supposed to be our night to just be by ourselves, hang out and drink. Just the two of us. So we went to the park to drink! We can never just hang out, the two of us. We always attract people. Like at the park. There were a few guys there, doing the same thing as us. They also lived in the neighbourhood. After hanging out with them for awhile, they asked if we wanted to go back to his place, so we said sure, why not? What harm could it do.

Seriously, will we ever fucking learn?

We go to "his place", which is just a room of his parents place. They live upstairs. And his whole family, basically, some shit like that. My goodness. Luckily he had a couch in his room. Ugh. We were just hanging out, having a pretty good time considering the circumstances, and this random guy (who has a pace maker, by the way; Huge accident about a year ago, almost died), just blurts out, "So I do cocaine every once in awhile! Who cares!" N and I look at each other and just go, "Uhm, yeah, sure?" He responds with, "Yeah, I'm doing it tonight! Not a big deal!" Turns out their dealer was going to be there in two minutes, and they didn't say anything. Someone leaves, and random pace-maker-guy is still going off about how it's okay every now and then when random-Adam guy comes back and throws it on the table in front of pace-maker-guy. I go, "Uhm, raise your hand if you're doing cocaine tonight?" All of the guys raise their hands. "Okay. Good. Now, raise your hand if you're leaving right the fuck now." N and I get up and walk away. We were telling them that it was horrible and shit, and they just said, oh, it's fine, whatever, we don't do it all the time, not that bad, etc.

When she turned her phone on the next day (it had died), she had a voicemail from them, claiming that they had never actually gotten the cocaine because the dealer had showed up.

They must have been already gonnerz. We saw the cocaine. Whatever. Guys are so dumb sometimes.

We ended up going to another party her friend was throwing. I had some random guy all over me trying to make out with me. His name was Frank. Who is named Frank that isn't 60+? Not saying that it isn't possible, it's just kind of an old fashioned name. No offense to anyone. :) That party isn't really worth mentioning. Nothing fun happened, except for the fact that N's friend was there who was totally ditching her party, and she thought that it was N's birthday on the Saturday so she wanted to be the first to say happy birthday at 12. I knew N's birthday was on Sunday, but just because her dumb ass friend wanted me to tell her when it was 12, I said Happy Birthday! to N at 12. Her friend looked so upset that I didn't tell her. Seriously?

On Saturday, B rented a hotel for N for her birthday, then we went to a pub close by. N's friend and I scared the shit out of N (she didn't know that we were hiding in the shower of the hotel room), the look of terror and screaming: I will remember forever. Then I went downstairs for a smoke, also to meet up with N's sister, because I was jumping out of a cake.

We went to the pub, and N's friend was being a total selfish bitch. Who cares that I was the fifth wheel, her boyfriend's a drunk, and we all wanted to hang out with N? She kept stealing her away to the dance floor. And when she wasn't stealing her away to the dance floor, she was with her boyfriend, and N was with B, and I was standing awkward. Good thing I met an Irish Boy. When everyone went back to the hotel at 12 (wtf!), I stayed around with Irish Boy. Until 4. We talked, got to know each other, made out, went to McDonald's, etc. It was fun.

Also, I was a kleptomaniac at the bar! I stole Irish Boy's friends bandanna, Irish Boys Kanye West glasses, and the bartenders fedora hat. Awesome!

Made out with some random girl in the bathroom, randomly. There's pictures on facebook somewhere of it. I don't know who she is, but she said she was putting them on facebook. Her name is Danielle. I have her number.

L messaged me at 3 in the morning, telling me we should do something the next day. Turns out, he asks B about me all the time. Does he like me? Possibly. That would be kind of awesome. I would kind of like to see where that could go. Not gonna lie. There was a possibility of us hanging out today, but even if he can, I can't. I'm buying a bed off of craigslist, and I get it today! Whoopie!

No comments: