Thursday, October 1, 2009

Detharmonic

I wish that my job could be just a little more interesting. That I could have more work to do, and I wasn't on facebook and texts from last night and fmylife.

But no. I have nothing to do at work. I try to find work, find big projects for me to do. But they don't last very long.

Tonight, there is a hockey game. N, B and I are going to go to a pub and watch. Grab some munchies. B doesn't have cable in his new house. Been too busy. Pft, too busy to get cable before the hockey season starts? You have down time at work; use it.

I wonder if L would want to come ... Hrrrmmmm....

I feel like forcing myself to write until it's my next smoke break. But that's fifteen minutes from now. Even as I'm writing this, my eyes are wandering about my desk. Looking outside towards the mountains, past the water, barely recognizable through the thick rain clouds. They say the sun is coming back. I don't know whether or not I should believe them. Two days ago, it was raining so hard that little creeks were forming. I just ran across the street to buy smokes and back, and my pants were soaked. It was ridiculous.

Ever notice how a lot of people spell that word wrong? It's not "rediculous". One big thing that annoys me. "That's rediculous!"

What's ridiculous is that fact that you graduated and can't spell.

I always feel so sneaky being on blogs at work. Actually, being on anything at work that I'm not supposed to be on.

I can't do this anymore. 8 more minutes. Fuck, this blog took up a lot of my time. *insert sarcasm here*

I think I have ADD.

No comments: