Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Everyday I'm Hustlin'

What's better than a long weekend to which you get to spend with your family?

A long weekend where you get drunk, do stupid things, watch karaoke, get puked on, and hear the best pick up lines.

Friday started with me getting ditched. Why in the world would someone do that? Especially on a Friday night, it's just rude, that's what it is! When she texted me the next day, she claimed that she was in the hospital. It is possible, it could be true, but this girl will use every excuse in the book the day after you were supposed to hang out.

"I left my phone in my friends couch, LOL."

Anyway, I made other plans. I was going to go and hang out with N & B, after they got back from going to a hockey game. But they didn't plan to be back until 10ish, and it takes me an hour to get to where he (basically they) live. I was hoping that I could find someone to hang out with until then, but everyone seemed busy. Then, all of a sudden, I got invited out to a bar. I was out the door in 15 minutes! Thank goodness it doesn't take me long to get ready.

Met up with M, we went to said bar. There was a guy there that I bbm with all the time, so I was kind of excited to see him. I was kind of crushing a little bit, wanted to see if anything was there when we hung out in person. Turns out, he's totally in love with M. There's goes that idea. Good thing, too, because in person he is totally weird. I mean, I'm weird, no doubt about that. I sit in fridges. But this guy, I can't even put into words how odd this character is. Moving on.

One of the guys there, I'd met him a few times, and he's really nice. We got bored, decided to go and walk around the bar. Why, you may ask, I have no idea. We get to the dance floor, and stop. I wanted to dance, but not with him. I'm very short, and this guy is like 6'2". He turns to me and goes, "We need some Jet!". Confused, I ask why. "I remember weird things... The first song we danced to was a Jet song." A bit baffled, I laugh and jokingly ask if he remembers what song. "Yeah! Are You Gonna Be My Girl."

Okay, I haven't hung out with this guy in two years. Awkward? I think so. How does one remember these things.

Anyways, N called, and I peaced it. It wasn't very fun hanging out with them. And I kept seeing people that I went to elementary/middle school with. That part was not fun. I wanted out of there. The place has the potential of being a lot of fun. But with the people I went with, ridiculous. M kept hanging all over the guy, which in my opinion is very rude. She dated his best friend for two and a half years. She shouldn't be all over him. Codes, man!

Met up with B and N, spent the night there, woke up early to go and take a Greyhound to visit my brother. Nothing interesting happened there, just visited with family, taught my niece weird things (i.e. how to say Holla! instead of hi), then N and B picked me up, and we went to karaoke. No, I did not sing. Was not drunk enough. N sings very well, but just jokes around because she doesn't like to sing in public. Her and B sang Because I Got High and I got a video. Oddly, they would prefer if I didn't facebook it. Odd.

At one point when I was buying a drink, some random guy, 30-40 years old, came up to me, put his hand on my shoulder, and said, "Excuse me.. Are you always this pretty? Or did you just know that I was going to be here?" I laughed so hard. I felt a bit nervous, but it was hilarious. He made sure to say goodbye to me before he left.

After leaving, L came and picked me up from B's house. There was no fun to be happening there, as he didn't buy any condoms. I'm not one for sex without condoms, which just meant that I was cranky as I was unsatisified. He suggested we do other things, but I wasn't for it! No matter what, when I'm fooling around, in the end I expect sex! Is that weird? Really, all I want is the sex. Thank you.

Sunday was spent with mostly just my N. I loves her so. Bought some new clothes, then we picked up B and went to a pub to watch the game, in which we won! High five! I've been wanting to see a game where we would finally win, thank goodness it was that night. It was a pretty bunk night. B and N ended up dropping me off at L's house, because they wanted to go home and do the nasty. Thankfully, I got to do it, too. Yay for buying condoms! Poor cashier, when he bought the condoms, he also bought apple pie. Cashier gave him kind of a weird look with a little laugh, and he said, "It's going to be a good night." Winked, then walked away.

I need to find a way to meet new people. Mostly guys.

And I'm getting my hair done this weekend. Goodbye length and light brown hair. Hello shorter, darker hair. :D

2 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

It's not wrong to want to make the sex... why take an inch when you can take a mile? Hahahaha

baby amysaurus said...

Hahaha, thank you, my thoughts exactly! What's the point of having a sex buddy if you're not having sex?