Friday, October 9, 2009

The Past Should Stay Dead

Well, I am very lucky that my situation figured itself out. I don't know how the hell I was going to tell her I didn't want to live with her.

It started yesterday after work when we met up. I told her that I wanted to move to a cheaper area, that way I would be able to save money for school. She hates that area, and disregarded it, saying no, she didn't to move there because it scared her, even though she grew up there. Whatevs. We went home, didn't speak. Awkward.

Then last night, while in bed sleeping away, her demonic cat decided to attack my head while I was sleeping. Which was followed quickly by me screaming profanities at it.

Which was followed quickly by her attacking my feet, and the profanities being repeated.

This morning, we also didn't talk. I said goodbye, she didn't, I waved, she finally waved.

Then, while at work I received a bbm from her saying, "I've made arrangements to sign papers to stay at my place. You can stay but if you don't like it you can go."

And she's not mad, which is a bonus. She just doesn't want to move to a cheaper area, is worried about my hatred for her feline, and the fact that I want to go to school.

Problem solved!

Now, let's just hope that N doesn't bail out on me, and is actually going to move out with me. She's going on vacation on November 1st for a week. She's going to move in after me.

Moving situation, dealt with. High five!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is the past it is behind you.

Wait a long time til you go back for a little visit, years maybe.

Secretia